Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken Wraps
I like to give credit to where a recipe came from or even the inspiration if I did not follow it correctly. However, I was given this recipe in college and do not know the source so forgive me!
1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
1 package sliced bacon (about 1 pound)
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoon chili powder
Step by Step
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
3. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure them with a wooden toothpick.
4. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge each chicken/bacon wrap through the chili powder/ brown sugar mixture until evenly coated.
5. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Place chicken wraps on rack and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until bacon is crisp.