Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Seasonings. In Houston, you can buy it at Kroger and click here for their website to find out where else it is carried. Below I have listed the very few steps of making these tomatoes and trust me, some people will think you have done something magical to them!
Below, you will see this calls for grape tomatoes. I would not suggest trying this with any other kind. Cherry tomatoes are close to the same, but grape tomatoes are a little smaller and seem to hold the seasoning better.
1 pint grape tomatoes
Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Seasoning
Step by Step
1. Rinse tomatoes and put in a medium sized bowl.
2. Sprinkle with water so that the tomatoes are slightly damp.
3. Heavily season with Jane's Krazy Salt and toss tomatoes to coat.
4. Season the top of the tomatoes one more time with seasoning and then cover with plastic wrap.
5. Allow to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
6. Serve at room temperature or slightly cold.