9.04.2009

Cooking for a Crowd

Last weekend, I cooked for a dinner party of 8.  I was not hosting the dinner party, but just cooking.  I wanted to share the menu because I think it would be great for your dinner party as well or a special dinner for two.  I was only cooking so I could be behind the scenes the whole time, but this menu also allows you to do a lot beforehand so you would not be stuck in the kitchen when your guests arrive.  Everyone's favorite part of the meal was the beef and I have to say I was pretty excited the way it turned out.  And the best part is... it is super easy! I will share all of the recipes in the next couple of days, but just wanted to show the entire meal together.  The appetizers are two recipes I have already shared and the rest will be here soon!
Dinner Party Menu
Rosemary, Olive Oil & Vinegar Dipping Sauce with Italian Bread
Caprese Skewers
Wine Marinated Beef Skewers
Vegetable Couscous
Spinach Pesto Pea Salad
Katie's Old Fashioned Fudge Sauce with Vanilla Ice Cream

Appetizers
Main Course 
Dessert

3 comments:

  1. This looks so tasty, I can't wait for the recipe! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks amazing! Do you cook for dinner parties all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! I will get the recipes up soon and they are so easy!

    Lisa, I occasionally cook for a family and I have been doing dinner parties for them lately.

    ReplyDelete