Dream PieRecipe Notes
One thing I would do differently that is not shown in my pictures is to put banana slices up the sides of the crust as well. The bananas are delicious and you are going to want as many in each slice as possible!
Graham Cracker Crust (store bought works great)
1 egg white
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 container of Cool Whip, prepared according to instructions on tub
Step by Step
1. Prepare pie crust according to package and allow to cool completely.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until combined.
3. Fold Cool whip into cream cheese mixture until combined.
4. Line pie shell with 1/2 inch slices of bananas, packing them as close together as possible.
5. Cover banana slices with cream cheese mixture and press into pie shell until smooth.
6. Top with blueberries and bananas.
7. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.