6.06.2009

Weekend Update: Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter... Week 4

Well, I don't want to get my hopes up, but it looks as if we have the starts of 3 tomatoes!  I can hardly believe it! It's a good thing I consulted my green thumb friends when I saw these little flowers.  My limited gardening knowledge would have led me to rip these little puppies off.  When you see little flowers on herbs, you are suppose to remove them because they are not good for the herbs.  However, I now know that with tomatoes, this is the start of actual tomatoes! Phew, that was close.  Anyway, we have the beginning of something here so hopefully these posts will get a little more interesting in the next few weeks.  Cross you fingers!
 
Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm feeling very optimistic about your tomato crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances! Hopefully our lunches will be spiced up this summer with all these fresh tomatoes that are coming any day now!

    ReplyDelete