6.03.2009

Peanut Butter, Syrup & Banana Crepe


Here's my thousandth reason for loving crepes... seeing the combinations others come up with.  I personally would have never been drawn to a crepe with syrup, but I am aware it is a favorite ingredient of lots of people.  My friend Jennifer came up with this combination and I will say it was quite delicious.  If syrup is something that tickles your fancy, this might be the crepe for you!  We used crunchy peanut butter, which gave it a nice texture.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!, I so love your blog. The food looks amazing and delicious. I wanna try making that recipe. By the way thank you for sharing your recipe and for being so generous. I hope you could also visit my site, more fun stuff that you would actually love. Enjoy! Selamat tidur..

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete