From my little kitchen to yours... Enjoy.
Canadian Bacon & Black Olive Pizza
I have not listed amounts of the ingredients below. I think each ingredient can be left up to personal taste. Some like alot of cheese and a little sauce... some like a lot of canadian bacon and black olives... i think you get the point.
1 ball of pizza dough (click here for recipe or use store bought)
Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Black Olives, sliced in half vertically.
Canadian Bacon, sliced into triangles
salt and pepper
Step by Step
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Sprinkle a clean surface with flour. Roll out pizza dough into a rectangular shape that will fit a baking sheet.3. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer pizza dough onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
4. Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce over dough.
5. Sprinkle cheese over entire pizza to make a thin layer.
6. Top with canadian bacon and black olives.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until crust is crispy and brown.