And they're baaaaaack. I'm sorry, but you people just keep giving me too many good ideas for these little puppies. And I have to say this is a pretty darn good one. And I personally don't see the harm in having as many combinations as possible. If you've made a these or these, you probably still have extra pretzels in your pantry so you might as well give these a whirl. And that's about all I can say about these... they're just good and easy.
Square Pretzels (I used Snyder's brand)
Rolo's (one per bite)
Pecan halves (one per bite)
Step by Step
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place a single layer of pretzels at least an inch apart.
4. Place a Rolo on top of each pretzel.
5. Bake in oven for about two minutes. When Rolo's are slightly melty, remove from oven.
6. Place a pecan on top of each and push down slightly.
7. Allow to cool in refrigerator until completely hard, about 30 minutes.
8. Before serving, bring pretzel bites back to room temperature. Make sure and do this or the center of the Rolo's will be quite chewy.
9. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.