To make this dish a little heartier, you can add ground beef to the sauce when you warm it up.
1 lb spaghetti, cooked in salty water and cooled
1 egg, beaten
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
2 to 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon salt
Fresh ground pepper
Your favorite store bought tomato sauce
Step by Step
1. Preheat to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine spaghetti, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Pour in a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Cover with mozzarella cheese and season the top with salt & pepper.
6. Cover with foil and bake for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove foil and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes until cheese is brown and bubbling.
8. Heat tomato sauce on the stove over low to medium heat.
9. Pour sauce over slices of spaghetti pie before serving.