Lemon Butter Cookies
Recipe from Trish Chambers
1 lemon boxed cake mix
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
1 cup rice krispies
Step by Step
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix three ingredients in a medium size bowl.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop dough onto a nonstick baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes. Watch closely and remove from oven when cookies or golden, but before the edges get brown.
5. Using a spatula, transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
You must keep a careful eye on your cookies because you do not want these brown edges. It can happen very quickly and you might lose a batch or two, but take the cookies out before they brown or they will be too crunchy.