I have had quite a few questions and confusion about how to post comments on something that I post. Let me first say, it just thrills me to death to read your comments and I love to know any and every thought you have about a recipe, if you have tried something, or if you have a question (or you just want to say hi!). So, I thought I would discuss the different ways to post! Also, if you ask a question in a comment, I will answer it with a comment back as soon as possible. This is a great place for a question because you are probably not the only one that is wondering something!
If you would just like to leave a comment:
1. Click on comment below any post.
2. Write whatever you desire!
3. Below your comment, you will see Comment As:
4. Click on the arrow next to it and choose Name/URL (or anonymous if you so choose)
5. Fill in your name and leave the URL blank
6. Hit post comment. It might ask you to enter a secret word for spamming purposes and then hit post comment. Okay this is where most are having problems! This should work just fine, but some people are getting a red message saying you cannot post at this time. Simply hit post comment again. You might have to enter a security word again but it should go through this time!
If you would like to post a comment and link it to you own website:
1. Follow all the instructions above, but add your website in the spot that says URL.
Okay, hope that helps! Thanks again for all of your wonderful comments!