(scroll to the bottom for notes about the menu)
The photo booth captured everyone's predictions as to whether a baby girl or baby boy was in the works. The mom to be is unsure, but grandmothers have good instincts and this one is going with boy.
There was a table with packets of sweet peas for guests to plant for favors and a jar to shower the mom-to-be with advice.
And by the end of a lovely shower, the three of us had a little fun with the photo booth.
- Click here for the tomato basil soup.
- The grilled cheese were made with buttermilk sourdough bread from Central Market with sharp cheddar cheese and olive oil to crisp the bread.
- Click here for Avocado Chicken Salad.
- Click here for Pesto Pasta Salad recipe. I substituted these marinated mozzarella balls for the feta ... not sure I will ever go back to feta. It was delicious.
- Click here for chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- And the Oatmeal Cake Cupcakes with buttercream frosting were amazing! I am going to do a little begging to see if I can get the grandmother to be to share this perfect recipe.