1. Take a cake decorating class... I love this cake. Probably won't be attempting something so grand, but I love the simple yet perfect texture of the icing.
2. Make perfect roasted chicken... sounds like a great go-to meal.
3. Practice icing sugar cookies... aren't these dreamy? Sure would love to take a class here.
4. Grow more of the food I eat... details about my garden coming soon.
5. Find a great whole wheat pizza crust.
6. Cook with at least one new seasonal vegetable that I have never experimented with. First up... sweet potatoes.
7. Learn to make one perfect, delicious, but not too difficult loaf of bread.
If I somehow manage to get all of these checked off somewhat soon, then I will add, but I'm quite comfortable starting with a manageable list.
Do you have any kitchen resolutions this year? Or anything you would like to see tried in the little kitchen?